Thursday, June 26, 2008

Customer Newsletter Archive Updated

I just realized that I did not post my last two month's worth of Customer Newsletters in my archive. I have updated that this morning, so if you look down the right sidebar of my blog page, you will see the archived copies of April, May and June's Newsletters. If you have recently signed up to receive my newsletters, you may want to check out at least the June newsletter, so you don't miss anything that's current. I try to get my newsletters out during the first week of each month, and during the first few days of the month when I can.

If you are subscribed to my blog using a reader, you'll need to go to my actual blog site to see the sidebar: http//:procrastistamper.blogspot.com

**Notice to Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators: Out of professional courtesy I request that you do not subscribe to my Customer Newsletter. Instead, please feel free to view the archives if you are looking for inspiration for your own Customer Newsletter.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!