Sunday, November 9, 2008

Watercolor Video Tutorial


If you've always wanted to learn more about watercoloring, but haven't been able to make it to a workshop or class to see it, here's your chance! Click HERE to view a video tutorial on watercoloring, on my Stampin' Up!® web site. This project was created by using ink pads and an Aquapainter, on Watercolor Paper.

Call me at 719-205-5957, or email me, to book your workshop in the Colorado Springs area. We can feature products and techniques you'd like to learn more about, such as Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Dry Embossing, or using Stampin' Write Markers.

And don't forget to check out the Events Page on my SU! web site, to find out about all my upcoming holiday classes. If you are looking forward to a handmade holiday this year, I've got all your needs covered! You can also call and request a class, such as a calendar-making class, for you and a group of your friends. The Create-A-Calendar Kit makes a wonderful gift for anyone who isn't on your "naughty" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!