Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!
(Nov 26 thru Dec 1)

ACT NOW, 20%-50% DISCOUNTS ON BUNDLED ITEMS...QUANTITIES LIMITED!!!


Click HERE to view, or right click to download, sales flyer listing of bundles available!

The best and fastest way to take advantage of this sale, is to visit My SU! Web Site, then click on the SHOP NOW button near the top right of the screen. If you have not visited this link on my site before, you'll want to quickly create a login before you shop.

I cannot stress enough the fact that QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED, so please act quickly to ensure you get the sale bundle you want! You are welcome to call me at 719-205-5957, or email me (at procrastistamper@gmail.com), to place your order for you, but you may not catch me in time to get all the items you want before they are out of stock. Holy cow, if you buy nothing else, at least take advantage of the opportunity to purchase the Curly Label Punch Bundle at a 30% savings!!

ONLINE ORDERING BONUS: The first 10 customers to place online orders of $50 or more, through the SHOP NOW function of My SU! Web Site, during the Holiday Extravaganza will receive AN ADDITIONAL $10 in FREE Stampin' Up!® Merchandise from me to coordinate with the items they have purchased. Items will vary in accordance with each customer order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!