Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stinkin' Cute Bunny!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been sick since Friday, and still have limited energy. But, just so you don't get bored and decide never to come back, I'm going to post my Top Note Easter Bunny Box. Scroll down for a front and a back view:



Isn't he cute??? I'm going to post a tutorial when I'm feeling better...hopefully in the next couple of days...so please stay tuned! If you're one of those advanced stampers who can figure most of it out yourself, take a peek at THIS POST for some tips on assembly, and for dimensions for the box portion of this project!

Stampin' Supplies: Top Note Sizzix Die, Whisper White card stock, Pink Pirouette card stock, Basic Black card stock, Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Punch (take a "bite" out 3 scallops worth of this, with the Wide Oval Punch, to get one front paw), Boho Blossoms Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 5 Petal Punch ("bite" off the end of one petal with either the 1/2" Circle Punch or the Wide Oval Punch, to get the nose), Pink Pirouette ink pad, Stampin' Sponge, Sponge Daubers (to color cheeks), Basic Black marker, Pretty in Pink Tafetta Ribbon, 1/16" hole punch, Silver brads, white gel pen, Sticky Strip, SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots (recommended for easier assembly).

7 comments:

  1. This is too stinkin' cute!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness this really is too cute! I can feel a CASE coming on! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever and cute idea!!! Wow, thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling. I can't wait to be a grandma so I can make it for Him or her. Great job and so creative. You rock Kimberley!!!

    Hugs,

    Vivian Swain

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the flower for her tail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spectacular! This has got to be my favorite project I've seen in a while! I can't wait to make one! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Hope you're feeling better! I'll be anxious to see your tutorial when you're feeling up to it.

    Our daughter has a strong stain of Influenza & has been on Codeine, so I know how it is when you're not feeling good!

    Chicken soup get well wishes sent your way,
    Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!