Friday, December 19, 2008

No Stamp Gift Wrapping!


You might remember the Snowman Poop & Snowman Soup cello bag toppers I posted HERE. Today's quick project uses the Snowman Topper, as a gift tag!

No stamping is involved, just take an ordinary gift bag and punch a couple of holes to thread ribbon through (I used the 1-1/4" Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla candy cane stripe ribbon), then tie the snowman topper to the bow with gold metallic cord. The snowman's head is a Top Note die-cut piece which was folded in half, so you just open that up and write your greeting or "to-from" info on the inside!

Poof, no stamping! Instant Christmas Gift Packaging.

REMINDER: if you are still looking for the perfect Christmas gift, or would like to receive the perfect gift, contact me (or have your loved ones contact me) about a GIFT CERTIFICATE! These are available in any denomination, and I can even send a pretty email notice to the recipient on Christmas Day, if there's not time to pick up your paper copy before Santa arrives.

1 comment:

  1. Another cute project. Did you use certain punches for this project?
    Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
    Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!