Sunday, October 21, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Yesterday, it felt like it was 80 degrees outside. I was at a Hostess' home (hi Christi!) doing a stamping party and she had to turn on her air conditioning--I kid you not. Fast forward to today, and here's a nice shot from my back door:


If you look closely at the background of the last card pictures I posted, you'll see the railing and foliage before they were covered with snow. Wow! What a difference a day makes.

At the stamping party yesterday, I demonstrated some holiday cards made with the Holiday Glitz Card Kit, using a few alternate sets.

UPDATE: THIS PROMOTION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Since my studio backdrop has been usurped by white fluffy stuff, I had to find another picture-taking spot, so please forgive me if these photos aren't quite as glamourous as the outdoor shots:

Stamp Sets Used Above: Snowfall (L) and Merry & Bright (R)

Stamp Sets Used Above: Fun & Fast Notes (L) and Flaky Friends (R)

Stamp Sets Used Above: Perfect Presentation {Hostess Set} (L) and Cold Play (R)

As you can see, you can use most any holiday or winter set with the Holiday Glitz Card Kit to make high quality cards. Instead of experimenting with the card stock that came in the Kit, I traced around the cut piece of white card stock, onto scratch paper, to mimic the area of the card stock. I did all my stamping on the scratch paper, and once I felt my design was complete, I stamped it onto the actual card stock. You will want to have Real Red, Wild Wasabi, and Soft Sky ink pads, a common office stapler, and some adhesive (SNAIL is ideal), and I highly recommend using the Stamp-A-Majig for precise placement of your images on the card stock.

The Holiday Glitz Card Kit provides enough supplies to make 16 cards, complete with envelopes, and instructions for making cards with 4 different sets (Snowfall, The Snowflake Spot, Love & Joy, and Big On Christmas). Check out the picture below to see what you'll get:


In order to get enough individual supplies needed to recreate the same amount of cards as a Holiday Glitz Card Kit, you'd have to purchase $117.55 in product to get the colors and quantities in the sizes you'd need. So, even if you purchase the Holiday Glitz Card Kit at $28.95 instead of at the $24.95 special price, you get more than a 75% discount on your card supplies! And that doesn't even account for the bonus convenience of having all your card stock cut to size and scored for you.

Contact me TODAY to place your orders for Holiday Glitz Kits. You can order as many as you'd like, but act fast because they are only available while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!