Monday, August 27, 2007

Wow--you guys are soooo nice :-)

First, I just want to thank everyone for sending me such lovely comments. I hope you all don't mind, but at this point I don't intend to post comments that are just compliments. I DO very much appreciate receiving them, but I would feel a little too self-aggrandizing if I showed them off publicly. Just know that I had *huge* reservations about starting this blog, and you guys have helped wipe away my fear that no one would be interested in what I had to offer. As they say on those credit card commercials, that's PRICELESS ;-)

The types of comments that I do intend to publish will be those which contain extra ideas to add to the samples or card templates that I post, or which add information that I did not include. In that way, we can reserve the comments section for more stamping inspiration! So, if you have a favorite color combination or alternate stamp set that you just *love* and want to share, I will make sure to publish that information in a comment.

Also, if you really like a card template, and you stamp a wonderful variation on it for yourself, I'd love to see it. If you have it published in your own gallery, please submit a comment under the post with the card template you used, sending me a link to your card. If you do not have web space to publish your creation, but can send me a scan or picture, I can upload your card to my own space and link to it.

Thanks in advance for sharing with my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!