Monday, April 8, 2013

LAST DAY for FREE SHIPPING!!!

I know I sound like a broken record here, but I don't want you to miss this opportunity! FREE SHIPPING ends Monday, April 8th (that's today) at 11:50pm MT! That means you need to have your order finalized by that date/time. Please don't miss this special--it only comes around maybe once a year, if that! Make sure you check out the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog, the 2013 Spring Catalog, and Yesterday's Post, to see everything available for order :-)

I know the stamping has been sparse lately, I apologize for that. I am on Day 11 of my juice feast/fast, so I'm probably just about through all the hardest parts! I hope to be back later today with several cards to share :-)

~Kimberley Morris Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE 24/7!)  
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on PINTEREST
Connect with me on TWITTER  
SUBSCRIBE to my Blog via EMAIL

No comments :