Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Feeling Sentimental: In Color (2011-2013)

I *do* still have the video tutorial coming for the Feeling Sentimental cards and folder I showed you in this blog post, but I wanted to toss up a couple of other cards I made with this stamp set for your viewing pleasure in the meantime. Because the Feeling Sentimental stamp set is only available during Sale-a-Bration, I used supplies which total up to $50, so you can choose this stamp set for FREE and have pretty much everything you need in order to make at least 40 of these cards:

'Thanks' image used for background pattern.


Telephone Box image used for background.


Penny Farthing (bike) used as background.



~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :