Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Envelope Ghirardelli Squares Holder

Just a quick photo share...I'll be back tomorrow with a FREE Printable for you, so you can make these yourselves.  I slaved all morning in My Digital Studio, so you don't have to!!! They are purposefully not froo-froo and frilly, so you can just make up a bunch of them whether you want to hand them out to girls OR boys. Aside from the printable, all you'll need are some snips and glue, a standard A2 envelope (4-3/8" x 5.75"), which is the size of any of our Medium Envelopes (Crumb Cake - like I used, Very Vanilla, or Whisper White), and a couple of Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares to tuck inside. FYI: the printable will give you supplies for four treat holders on an 8-1/2" x 11" page.


Meet me back here tomorrow for your FREE Printable, and a quick photo tutorial!

~Kimberley Morris Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE 24/7!)  
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on PINTEREST
Connect with me on TWITTER  
SUBSCRIBE to my Blog via EMAIL

No comments :