Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hardware Heaven!


Holy Tool-edo, Stampin' Up!® is offering yet another awesome recruiting special--become a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator during the month of May and get 20% OFF THE STARTER KIT, plus a FREE HODGEPODGE HARDWARE KIT (choose Antique Brass, Pewter, or Aged Copper finish)!
The free tin of Hodgepodge Hardware (p. 188) from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 Catalog is a $27.95 value!.* The Starter Kit (p. 209) comes complete with all the tools you'll need to start a successful business--$359 worth of stamping and business supplies for only $159! Construct your kit by selecting the nuts and bolts of your stamping supplies, and take your toolbox to the next level!
Joining my team is of Demonstrators is super simple, just click HERE to go to my business website, then click on the link that says "Join Stampin' Up!". Scroll down the right side of the page and click on the "Click to enroll" link. Enter my Recruiting Authorization password: newdemonstrator and then click to accept the Terms.
Fill in the required information, then click on Edit to customize your Starter Kit. (if you choose not to do this, you will get the default stamping supply choices in your kit, and Antique Brass finish for your Hodgepodge Hardware kit) If you have any questions, please click here to email me or call me at 719-205-5957 and I will gladly help you. There is no obligation--questions are free, so don't be too shy to ask me about it!

*Hodgepodge Hardware in Occasions Mini Collection 2008 is not included in this promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!