Monday, August 27, 2007

Wow--you guys are soooo nice :-)

First, I just want to thank everyone for sending me such lovely comments. I hope you all don't mind, but at this point I don't intend to post comments that are just compliments. I DO very much appreciate receiving them, but I would feel a little too self-aggrandizing if I showed them off publicly. Just know that I had *huge* reservations about starting this blog, and you guys have helped wipe away my fear that no one would be interested in what I had to offer. As they say on those credit card commercials, that's PRICELESS ;-)

The types of comments that I do intend to publish will be those which contain extra ideas to add to the samples or card templates that I post, or which add information that I did not include. In that way, we can reserve the comments section for more stamping inspiration! So, if you have a favorite color combination or alternate stamp set that you just *love* and want to share, I will make sure to publish that information in a comment.

Also, if you really like a card template, and you stamp a wonderful variation on it for yourself, I'd love to see it. If you have it published in your own gallery, please submit a comment under the post with the card template you used, sending me a link to your card. If you do not have web space to publish your creation, but can send me a scan or picture, I can upload your card to my own space and link to it.

Thanks in advance for sharing with my blog!!

No comments :