Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Stitched Shapes Special PLUS 25% Off Select Stamps!


November 1st through 30th, pick up the Stitched Shapes Framelits...released ahead of their June 2017 debut!!! While you're at it, grab some coordinating stamp sets at 25% OFF! Take advantage of this special to add warmth to your holiday cards and tags, with this set of 12 framelits (4 circles, 4 squares, and 4 ovals). Here are some direct links to the framelits and 25% off stamp sets in my store, and there's a video below that you can click on to see them in action. {P.S.: check out my offer for a FREE CLASS PDF below the video!}


If you are viewing this in email, click HERE to watch the video.



FREE CLASS OFFER: Purchase the Stitched Shapes Framelits from me HERE and get a FREE PDF created by Stampin' Up!, to make the projects below!


Get your Stampin' Supplies in my ONLINE STORE, and Be sure to check out these Deals:
CLEARANCE RACK (Up to 60% OFF Retired Product
BUNDLE & SAVE!!! (Annual Catalog Product Bundles at 10% OFF Everyday!)
BUNDLE & SAVE!!! (HOLIDAY Catalog Product Bundles at 10% OFF Everyday!)

November Monthly Perks Code PZ2XGVAT
November Stamp Club Code KDFGYWUU
(if your order total equals or exceeds $150, please do NOT use the Monthly Perks Host Code...
you will have earned Stampin' Rewards of your own!)

~Kimberley Morris Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE 24/7!)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on PINTEREST
Connect with me on INSTAGRAM
Connect with me on TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE to my Blog via EMAIL

No comments :