Saturday, September 29, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 8

Welcome to Day 8 of my 30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge! Not much to yak about today, just trying to finish cleaning up my stamp space...which is hard to do when I keep needing to drag out supplies for another card! Oh well, it keeps me busy, right? Today, I pulled out some River Rock card stock (because I feel I have neglected it for far too long), and the Kindness Matters stamp set. I just had to have that stamp set when it came out, and I hadn't even used it til today. Wow. The Hello,Doily background stamp was free--I won it at the 2011 Convention--but it had also never seen ink until this card.

The PDF download has two identical cards on an 8-1/2"x11" sheet, and does not have my watermark on the card images. Just print out the PDF at 100%, then cut the sheet in half. Fold each half over, and you'll have two foldover cards :-)
I came up with this card as the physical version...it's really hard to get the colors to photograph well in my basement, but I like this one better than the digital version:

If you need envelopes to fit half-sheet foldover cards, I recommend one of the following:
Whisper White Medium Envelopes (40 env) for $6.50
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (40 env) for $6.50
Crumb Cake Medium Envelopes (40 env) for $6.50

Would you like to join me in sending out Thank You cards? Let me know by commenting on my 30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge post, and on top of the warm fuzzy feeling you'll get, you may win a special prize!

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :