Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Page a Day in May: 2, 3, 4

I'm catching up on my Page a Day in May Challenge...these three pages should bring me up to date.  Don't hate me because I can make awesome pages in minutes--you can too! I'm once again using a premade album template in My Digital Studio. It's the Digital Download for our 2011 Leadership Conference. I did not go to that event, but I LOVE the colors. Again, I'm just taking out anything too flowery and adding other embellishments in their place. I am soooo excited to get some albums done and sent off to be professionally printed during this month's 30% OFF SALE!

NOTE: Click on any image to view it full-size. Also, don't mind the smears, I've redacted some info for my son's privacy! The smears only appear on these images, not on the My Digital Studio project files.




Stampin' Supplies: My Digital Studio, 2011 Leadership Photobook Template Digital Download, Go Go Graduate Plus Digital Download, Flag Punch Digital Download, Thoughtful Overlays Digital Download.

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :