Monday, July 5, 2010

Leftover Fireworks with Basic Jewels - Rhinestones

As per usual, I made a card as I was heading out the door yesterday to a cookout. I had it planned in my head, but I procrastinated the execution, so I didn't have time to get this posted yesterday. I hope you enjoy it, even though it is a little belated!


One of the reasons I wanted to post this card is because I rarely add "bling" or "sparklies" to my cards...and this card is the motherlode! Now, the rhinestones I used were leftover from an egg decorating kit Stampin' Up! carried this past spring. However, you can enjoy these same rhinestones in the new catalog, in the Basic Jewels - Rhinestones package, featured below.

Basic Jewels - Rhinestones    119246    $4.95
You'll get 150 small, self-adhesive rhinestones per package, 50 each in three sizes: 3mm, 4mm and 5mm. You will also enjoy three 2-5/8" strips of connected jewels, which are great for borders.


Stampin' Supplies for Card: Real Red card stock & ink pad, Whisper White card stock, Pacific Point card stock & ink pad, Celebration wheel, Classic Stars Jumbo wheel, Standard wheel handle, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals.

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Contact me to book your FREE Workshop in or around Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE NOW)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR NOW (Recruiter Authorization Password: newdemonstrator)

No comments :