Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Bonnet

How about a lovely spring bonnet to cheer things up?


This is obviously a vintage bonnet...it reminds me of Bonnie (the singing) Bonnet from the Rankin and Bass show Here Comes Peter Cottontail. This bonnet was made just like my Top Note Turtle box. I know I said I'd give you directions for the Top Note Turtle box yesterday, but (among two other urgent things) I ended up having to take my son to the ER after he slipped on the ice and landed on his hip! It was a LONG day and I was just too exhausted by the time I could get back to it. This morning I spent quite some time digging us out of the snow that dumped on us last night, so I'm just finally getting to my blog. I hope to get the tutorial posted by the end of the day today, though.

Stampin' Supplies: Vintage Labels (Sale-A-Bration FREE product), Eggcellent Eggs Kit (rub-ons), Sahara Sand card stock (to make the BOX), Apricot Appeal card stock & ink, Only Orange card stock & ink, Stampin' Sponge, Brocade Blue card stock & ink, Whisper White card stock, Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note die, SU! Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Curly Label Movers & Shapers die, Curly Label Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, SU! Blossom Party die, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (mix w/alcohol & spray on flower).

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (click SHOP NOW at top right to shop)

2 comments :

Patsy Waggoner said...

Your work is always so inspiring Kimberly!

Wendy Hawkinson said...

I love it, Kimberly. It also reminds me of those pretty candles you buy at craft shows w/ the fabric covers over the top. :) Or when my mom used to can fruits and veggies, decorate the jars and sell them.

Wendy Hawkinson
www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com