Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where'd She Go?

It's been really hectic around here, but I wanted to take a moment to share a few cards I've been able to stamp recently. This first card is made using a Sale-A-Bration stamp set, and the coordinating Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper. It's a modified version of a sample another demonstrator put on display at a local meeting (thanks for the inspiration, Kimberly!):


This next card was inspired by a sample from a recent shoebox swap with some other demonstrators, I just made some of the colors lighter and changed the way the bow ties so it ends up flatter and easier to mail:


The next card was inspired by a picture of a sample I took from a demonstrator's sample board, but I have no idea who made it, and I made some changes to it:


This last card is probably my favorite, second to the honey pot card...it is totally my creation, and was made with the Cheep Talk set and coordinating Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper:


That's the end of my stampin' inspiration for today, stay tuned as I wind down the tasks on my very long and urgent To Do List, and get back in the groove...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!