Friday, October 24, 2008

October Newsletter & Fall Festival Class

Just a note to let you know that my October 2008 Customer Newsletter has been posted on my blog. You can check it out HERE. To receive future editions of my newsletter via email, please use the signup box in the right sidebar of my blog. Archived versions of my three most recent newsletters can be found in the right sidebar of my blog. (NOTE: This is a Customer Newsletter, so if you are a SU! Demonstrator, please do not sign up for an email subscription--view the archived versions instead.)


As a reminder, I'm taking reservations for my Fall Festival Class, which will be held on November 6th, from 6-9pm in my home. The cost is $25, and we will be making Fall and Thanksgiving themed cards, placecards, treat holders, and other projects. The last day to RSVP and send payment is October 25th. Call me at 719-205-5957 or email me with your reservation, and to make payment arrangements.

For a special treat, check out this Studio 5 Video Segment with the Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!®, Shelli Gardner, showing a single place setting idea to take your table from Thanksgiving, to Christmas, and through the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!