Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sort of TBT with Number of Years

I wanted to quickly share a few cards I made yesterday with a new stamping friend :-D While you can still purchase the Number of Years stamp set and coordinating Large Numbers Framelits, the Designer Series Papers and ribbons/twine on the following cards are retired from the recent 2016 Occasions catalog. I don't like to get you all excited about stuff I can't sell you anymore, but all the inks and card stocks and punches and stuff I used are still available, so I think you can still at least use these layout ideas:




Oh, and in the new 2016-17 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, you can get an alphabet in the same style--Letters for You stamp set--and a coordinating set of Large Letters Framelits! {TIP: buy the Letters for You BUNDLE and get both the stamp set AND the framelits at 10% OFF!}

By the way, these cards were inspired by designs from other demonstrators...my new stamping friend's daughter sent me pictures of a few cards she made with a demonstrator on the East Coast, and she asked if I could make them here in Colorado Springs with her mom. It was a fun way to spend a few hours, and to christen my as yet uninked Number of Years stamp set!

P.S.: I tried a little different setup for my photos on this post...
leave a comment and tell me if you like the cleaner look!

Get your Stampin' Supplies in my ONLINE STORE,

and Be sure to check out these Deals:
CLEARANCE RACK (Up to 60% OFF Retired Product)
BUNDLE & SAVE!!! (Annual Catalog Product Bundles at 10% OFF Everyday!)

~Kimberley Morris
Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE 24/7!)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on PINTEREST
Connect with me on INSTAGRAM
Connect with me on TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE to my Blog via EMAIL

No comments :