Friday, March 4, 2016

April 2015 OnStage Stampin' Showcase

Stampin' Up! holds some great events, and one is coming up in April. Sometimes, Demonstrators have a chance to help out at these events. This post is part of an application to be a display stamper...the requirements are (3) cards, (2) 3D items, and (1) scrapbook page. Below are my submissions:






(Click HERE for a video tutorial of these Double Ghirardelli Treat Boxes!)


SHOP anytime, in my ONLINE STORE

Be sure to check out these Deals:
Tuesday Weekly Deals (NEW Deals every Tuesday!)
CLEARANCE RACK (Up to 60% OFF)
BUNDLE & SAVE!!! (Current Product Bundles at 15% OFF Every Day!)
OCCASIONS BUNDLES (15% OFF Jan 5-May 31!)
SALE-A-BRATION (FREE items when you Shop, Host, or Join!)

~Kimberley Morris
Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE 24/7!)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on PINTEREST
Connect with me on TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE to my Blog via EMAIL

2 comments :

Kay said...

Those are fantastic projects! How proud you must be of your daughter!!!

procrastistamper said...

Thank you, Kay :-D