Saturday, April 19, 2014

2014 Easter Project Mash-Up

Do you suffer from Craftitis Non-Interruptus? I think I do. This is what happens when I get back to crafting after I've been away, unfortunately mostly due to being ill. I get so excited to look at ALL of the samples I've missed online, and to make new things, and I stay in my PJ's all day. And while I'm engrossed in my come back, I need to get up and pee, but I put it off; I need to eat and drink, but that can wait til my next stopping point (unless I have candies lying around). Suddenly I've made myself ill again, from a condition I have decided to call: Craftitis Non-Interruptus. I know I need to stop acting like a 5-year old at recess, but knowing and doing are two different things. This is why I will be presenting prior projects for your last-minute Easter crafting enjoyment, instead of posting new ones! Sorry, I'll grow up soon--the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?!?







Be sure to check out these other Deals:
CURRENT SPECIALS
NEW & Online Only Products
Kits & Bundles (Many Bundles at 15% OFF Every Day!)

~Kimberley Morris Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE 24/7!)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on PINTEREST
Connect with me on TWITTER  
SUBSCRIBE to my Blog via EMAIL

No comments :