Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Quickie

Hey, if you thought of something naughty when you read that title, that's YOUR mind, not mine! Hahaha. But seriously, I wanted to share the one and only card I have stamped so far this year, and wish you and your sweeties a Happy Valentine's Day!


And if your sweetie didn't remember to bring you something special, let them know you'll take a shopping spree in my ONLINE STORE in lieu of them running out to grab a box of chocolates from the corner store ;-)

~Kimberley Morris Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE 24/7!)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on PINTEREST
Connect with me on TWITTER  
SUBSCRIBE to my Blog via EMAIL

No comments :