Saturday, November 9, 2013

November 2013 Paper Pumpkin Deadline: November 10th


It's that time of the month again...oh, wait...that doesn't sound right. It's time for Paper Pumpkin this month! Subscribe to get a crafting kit delivered right to your doorstep every month. There is no obligation, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. My cat Gizmo has never knocked my Paper Pumpkin projects off the shelf, so I'm gonna claim that as an endorsement ;-)

The first month you take shipment, you will get the Welcome Kit, and each month after that you get a surprise project :-D Check out the video below to see the cute project we got in October--I call it a perpetual notepad! It's exactly what I've been looking for to keep next to my computer...you know, so I remember why I logged on in the first place...lol.[If you are getting this blog post in email, click on the link for the title of the post, to view the video in your browser.] If you want to get your first month of Paper Pumpkin in November, you will need to sign up at the link below no later than 11:59pm MT November 10th:


Click HERE to view FAQs about Paper Pumpkin, or to sign up!
Click HERE to view my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board


Current Paper Pumpkin Subscribers: Remember to sign in and manage your account HERE by 11:59pm MT on November 10th, if you would like the changes to take place this month. You can Skip, Change the Quantity of kits you receive, update your payment and/or shipping information, or Cancel.

~Kimberley Morris Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE 24/7!)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on PINTEREST
Connect with me on TWITTER  
SUBSCRIBE to my Blog via EMAIL

No comments :