Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nifty Stampin' Up! Pom-Pom Tricks

Stampin' Up! shared some great tips recently on how to make some cute little pom-poms (or you can use them as flower embellishments) using Baker's Twine and Seam Binding, and also some paper pom-poms using Designer Series Paper. Thought I'd save you the trip and post the picture tutorials right here:




Get your Supplies in my ONLINE STORE today!!!

{And check out how you can qualify to be one of my Dynamic Dozen,
ONLY through April 23rd!}

~Kimberley Morris Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE 24/7!)  
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
Connect with me on FACEBOOK
Connect with me on PINTEREST
Connect with me on TWITTER  
SUBSCRIBE to my Blog via EMAIL

No comments :