Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of my 30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge! I'm going to share another digital card with you today, because I've got to do a little reorganizing in my stamp room before making any physical cards. My sweet daughter turned 18 and signed up to become a demonstrator, and I'm trying to figure out how best to share my space & supplies, and still also keep hers separate for her. As with the previous digital cards I shared, my professionally printed card is 5"x3-1/2", but I've made a half-sheet card for you. Just to be clear, there are two identical cards per 8-1/2"x11 sheet, and the PDF does not have my watermark on the card images:

Just print out the PDF at 100%, then cut the sheet in half. Fold each half over, and you'll have two foldover cards :-)

If you need envelopes to fit half-sheet foldover cards, I recommend one of the following:
Whisper White Medium Envelopes (40 env) for $6.50
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (40 env) for $6.50
Crumb Cake Medium Envelopes (40 env) for $6.50

Would you like to join me in sending out Thank You cards? Let me know by commenting on my 30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge post, and on top of the warm fuzzy feeling you'll get, you may win a special prize!
~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :