Sunday, September 23, 2012

30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of my 30-Day Gratitude Card ChallengeI'm sticking to digital this weekend, so here is another card I had professionally printed to use for my challenge.  Can you tell blue is my favorite color?  My professionally printed card is 5"x3-1/2", but I've made a half-sheet card for you:

The Free Printable PDF has two cards up on an 8-1/2x11 sheet.  As I mentioned with the last one, it does not have the watermark on it that you see in the image above..  Simply print out the sheet at 100%, then cut the sheet in half.  Fold each half over, and you'll have two foldover cards :-)

If you need envelopes to fit half-sheet foldover cards, I recommend one of the following:
Whisper White Medium Envelopes (40 env) for $6.50
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (40 env) for $6.50
Crumb Cake Medium Envelopes (40 env) for $6.50 

Would you like to join me in sending out Thank You cards? Let me know by commenting on my 30-Day Gratitude Card Challenge post, and on top of the warm fuzzy feeling you'll get, you may win a special prize! 

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :