Monday, February 27, 2012

Hangin' In There!

I've been MIA doing some de-cluttering and reorganizing around the house...quite a bit in the stamp room/office. I'll share pictures soon, but only if you promise not to make fun of the "before" shots! Anyway, just wanted to share a couple stamped goodies with you in the meantime:


The box was made at a club meeting that another demonstrator graciously allowed me to attend. It was inspired by the little journal in the Sale-a-Bration brochure, on page 6. The card is one I made, which was inspired by the 3x3 card, also in the Sale-a-Bration brochure, on page 3. (Click HERE to download the brochure for free!)  If you need a hard copy of the Sale-a-Bration brochure, and would like to be on my mailing list, just drop me an email and let me know.

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :