Saturday, June 18, 2011

12 Days til Retirement +15% OFF Select Stamps

There are only 12 days left to get retiring Stampin' Up! product--some of it up to 40% OFF. Click HERE for full details on ALL retiring product.

In honor of their retirement, I am also personally offering 15% OFF the retiring stamps that I happen to own. Click HERE for the full list of my personal sale stamps. I have been featuring some of my personal sale stamp sets on my blog over the last few days, and today I have chosen the All Holidays (stamp set pictured below).


As you can see, there are many holidays and occasions represented in this set. In the first sample, I even took the Father's Day greeting, the Kind & Dear greeting, and the Halloween greeting to create a "Happy Fall" greeting. Really, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't grab this set before it's gone. [Click on any sample to see the original post, which usually includes supplies and instructions, if any.]







Be sure to head on over to my ONLINE STORE, and shop for these and other stamp sets on the Last-Chance Lists.

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :