Monday, May 9, 2011

Page a Day in May: 6, 7, 8

Just another installation of my Page a Day in May Challenge! I took a few days off, but I've still done a page for each day. I actually have two more pages done but I want to show them as a layout together tomorrow. Once again, I used a Designer Template in My Digital Studio. It's the Happy Birthday album, with a few slight modifications. I love the grid stamp I put in the background of the haircut page...that grid image comes from the Leadership 2011 Digital Kit. There is actually a Brocade Blue Grid Designer Series Paper that comes with My Digital Studio, but I like that I can use the grid as a stamp and set the transparency of the lines to whatever level I like. [Click on any image to see it full-size. Names are smudged to protect privacy.]




Stampin' Supplies: My Digital Studio, 2011 Leadership Digital Kit

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :