Thursday, May 5, 2011

Page a Day in May: 5

I know what you're thinking: "Doesn't this girl ever design a page that isn't blue???" Obviously blue is my favorite color. And you also want to know: "Doesn't this girl ever make pages with anything but My Digital Studio???" Really, I'm trying, I promise--but there's something so appealing about using as many embellishments and as much card stock as I want, and never running out! Plus, I am being super lazy again, and using a premade template...with a few minor modifications. This layout is a page from the Happy Birthday 8x8 album that I altered. Stay tuned for more scrapbooking as my Page a Day in May Challenge continues.

[Click Image to see full-size]

(Again, don't worry about the smear in the journaling on the scrapbook page image, that's to protect my daughter's privacy. The real scrapbook page is smear-free!)

Stampin' Supplies: My Digital Studio, Lots of Tags Shape 1 Digital Download.

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :