Friday, May 13, 2011

Page a Day in May: 11 & 12

Here are some more pages for my Page a Day in May Scrapbooking Challenge. Okay, I really spent way longer on this two-page spread than necessary, but I was playing with some intermediate/advanced techniques. I think they turned out pretty. These pics are from an annual event called Stampin' for a Cure™ held every October in Colorado Springs by Stampin' Up!® demonstrators, to raise money for Susan G. Komen. I thought our new Strength & Hope Digital Kit was perfect for this project. [NOTE: Click either image to see all the details in full-size]

FYI: for every purchase of the Strength & Hope stamp set (in wood mount or clear mount), or the Strength & Hope Digital Kit, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!



Stampin' Supplies: My Digital Studio, Strength & Hope Digital Kit, Top Note Shape Digital Download, Basic Pearls & Rhinestones Digital Download.

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR

No comments :