Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Everyone Keeps Handmade Cards

I'm not just making that up, either...look what I found in my files from 1996:


This birthday card was made for me and sent to me by a fellow demonstrator almost FOURTEEN YEARS AGO! Now, it's special to me because hardly anyone but my own family, like only my mom and dad, ever bother sending me a card at all, much less making one for me. You see, my birthday is Christmas Eve, so everyone usually forgets. But Gail didn't forget me in 1996 :-)

Who are you going to make a "keeper" for today?

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Colorado Springs, CO
procrastistamper@gmail.com
http://kimberley.stampinup.net (SHOP ONLINE)
BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR (my Recruiting Auth. Password is newdemonstrator)

No comments :