• SCROLL DOWN RIGHT SIDEBAR FOR CURRENT SPECIALS & CATALOGS
Monday, June 22, 2009
It wasn't hard at all to make the kitty. I just stamped the owl, and then the tail of the whale, in Brocade Blue, and then used my handy-dandy Paper Snips to trim off the last swirl of the whale's tail to use as the cat's tail. I then colored in the nose with a Pretty in Pink marker, and made whiskers and colored in the eyes with a Basic Black marker.
You can actually draw little triangle shapes down the side of the inked up owl, with a darker colored marker, and then stamp, to get a stripey cat--it turns out way cute! Use different colored markers to make a tortoise-shell or calico cat. For those of you out there who just don't like to, or can't, cut the little strip of whale's tail out, you can still make a kitty by using the brush end of a coordinating marker and just drawing it on.
The tag on the card was also made from Sneak Peek product--it uses the Modern Label Punch. Believe me, you're going to see this punch everywhere, and you will HAVE to have it on July 1st. In fact, you might want to order it as soon as you can (Noon MST on July 1st) so you don't risk waiting for it on backorder, because I'm sure it is going to be a big hit with everyone! I took a VersaMarker and drew around the inside of the tag, to make it look a little more 3-D, and I even added a couple of score lines around where I put the brads. It gives the label a lot more depth...or at least it seems that way to me.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Colorado Springs
Saturday, June 20, 2009
How about making your Fourth of July celebration a little more crafty this year? The guys get the grilling, the kids get the water fights, and you're stuck with all the setup and takedown cleaning--hey, wait a minute, where's your fun?
This summer, give the Country Living Cookout Kit a try, for your special picnics and barbecues. You can see a PDF of the actual product in the Kit HERE, but this is what you'll get:
- Dig In stamp set (set of 3 stamps)
- Night of Navy and Ruby Red Ink Spots (1"x1" ink pads--which coordinate perfectly with the printed stuff)
- 8 Invitations (with die-cut pieces, skewers, and envelopes!)
- 8 Die-Cut Table Tent Cards (2 each of 4 colors)
- 16 Die-Cut Tags (4 each of 4 colors)
- 24 Printed Food Wrappers (12"x12", 12 each of 2 colors)
- 5 Yards of Linen Thread
You can order the Country Living Cookout Kit anytime at my ONLINE STORE, and have it shipped directly to you. Or, you can drop me an email, or give me a call at 719-205-5957 to have me order it for you! Calling or emailing works out the best if you're looking for more ideas, and/or want suggestions for coordinating add-on product!
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Colorado Springs
Sunday, June 14, 2009
The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion has two parts:
- Hostesses who hold a $250-$399.99 workshop will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
- Hostesses who hold a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
Q: Will a hostess get $80 in hostess free merchandise dollars for hosting an $800 workshop?
A: No. Awards amounts do not increase above the $400 workshop mark.
Q: Will customers who purchase the qualifying hostess amounts in the Online Store also receive additional hostess free merchandise dollars?
A: Yes. Customers who purchase $250-$399.99 in the Online Store will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars, and customers who purchase $400 or more in the Online Store will receive $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
Q: Do the qualifying hostess amounts include tax and shipping?
A: No. Hostesses must meet the qualifying amounts before tax and shipping.
A: Yes. Hostesses can use their additional hostess free merchandise dollars on products in any current catalogs, including the Occasions Mini Catalog and the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog.
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Friday, June 12, 2009
- Accessories Last Chance List (English Only, updated daily after 5pm)
- Décor Elements Last Chance List (English)
- Décor Elements Last Chance List (Spanish)
- Stamp Sets Last Chance List (English, Alphabetical)
- Stamp Sets Last Chance List (Spanish, Alphabetical)
- Stamp Sets Last Chance List (English, Numeric by Page Number)
- Stamp Sets Last Chance List (Spanish, Numeric by Page Number)
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Colorado Springs, Colorado