Saturday, February 28, 2009
Friday, February 27, 2009
· Glorious Green card stock* (3-5/8" x 5-1/2")
· Pinch Proof stamp set
· Gable Green card stock (2½" square)
· Whisper White card stock (2" square)
· Glorious Green ink pad
· Word Window Punch
· Scallop Circle Punch
· 1-3/8" Circle Punch
· Sticky Strip
· Stampin' Dimensionals™
· Certainly Celery 5/8" Poly-Twill Ribbon (12")
[*Glorious Green card stock Cutting Tip: cut one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" card stock into quarters, then cut each quarter to 3-5/8" x 5-1/2", to get four gum holders. Keep the scraps for the Word Window Punch later.]
Please be aware that the Certainly Celery Poly-Twill Ribbon is available for a limited time only, through the Sale-A-Bration promotion. Feel free to email me with your order, or you can order directly through my ONLINE STORE and qualify for the benefits of the Sale-A-Bration promotion, with the convenience of having your order delivered directly and immediately to your door!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
It's Time to Shine in 2009! There's never been a better time to join my team of demonstrators. As a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator, you have all the fulfillment of enjoying the same products you've used as a customer, plus these great PERKS:
- NEVER PAY FULL PRICE! Demonstrators always receive at least a 20% discount on retail products, and can qualify for a higher rebate through monthly sales totals.
- GET A REGULAR DOSE OF STAMPIN' INSPIRATION! As a demonstrator, you get a full-color monthly magazine full of samples, business ideas, and stamping and scrapbooking techniques and tips. You also have access to a demonstrator sample gallery, and tons of other training material through the Stampin' Up! web site. Seriously, this plus the discount are well worth the price of the Starter Kit.
- EARN FREE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT through demonstrator incentives and promotions, and even earn an all-expense paid Cruise for two!
- GET A TAX BREAK THROUGH STAMPING! Seize the opportunity to create a situation where your stamping pays for itself! As a demonstrator, all your business stamping purchases are tax-deductible--wow.
- MAKE MONEY DOING WHAT YOU LOVE! Earn extra money to support your stamping habit, or to supplement, or even replace your family income! Are you unemployed? Hire yourself, to do what you love! Have a flexible job where you choose the hours and events you'd like to work. You can teach rubber stamping and earn money from customers ordering the great products you show them, you can earn money through holding classes where you determine the price (and therefore, the profit), you can even sell hand-stamped products at craft fairs or online--or any combination of those strategies!
- LEARN THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE & NETWORK WITH SUCCESSFUL DEMONSTRATORS! Attend exclusive demonstrator training events and network with others who love what you love, and have thriving businesses, who can teach you how to also have a thriving business, all while you stamp and swap with the newest products!
- BE RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR STAMPING TALENT! Stampin' Up! holds an Artisan Award contest every year, where 10 stampers each win a $500 SU! shopping spree, on top of a $500 prize check, and a special dinner with executive company staff...but you must be a demonstrator to enter. This is an incredibly prestigious and highly coveted award. In addition, you have the chance to win one free stamp set monthly, in any of the categories of the art contests featured in the demonstrator newsletter.
- YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME :-) No, seriously, I've been through the ups and downs and ins and outs of being a SU! demonstrator for almost 15 years. Whether you need creative assistance, business consultation, or even just a shoulder to cry on or an enthusiastic "woo hooo" to help you celebrate your triumphs--I'm here for you!
- START SLOW & EASY, OR FAST & FURIOUS! You have as long as 6 months to meet your first minimum sales quotas (only $300 in a quarter), and even if you decide not to remain a demonstrator after that time, you got a boatload of Stampin' Up! product in your Starter Kit at a huge discount! Or, set a few simple goals, go gang-busters, and earn NINE FREE STAMP SETS through the Stampin' Start program (available ONLY to new demonstrators during their first 6 months!).
It's super easy, it's all online...you can customize your Starter Kit with your choice of stamp sets and colors. If you want some tips on choices, just email me (or call me at 719-205-5957) for suggestions.
You can also take a look at the 2009 Recruiting Brochure to understand more details about how it all works. Once you're ready, just click on my Demonstrator Business Web Site Recruiting Page, and sign up using my Recruiting Authorization Password: newdemonstrator
Kimberley Morris, Colorado Springs, CO
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator since 1994
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator since 1994