Friday, July 24, 2009

Floral Friday

I thought I'd add another quick post today, of a few more shoebox swap cards--these all happen to be flower themed. If you know me, you know I'm sort of florally retarded, and have a brown (okay, Soft Suede) thumb. However, since these cards were designed by other demonstrators, I figured they're safe for display ;-)

(The card above features Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, which coordinates with the Razzle Dazzle stamp set--which stamp set happens to be used on the card below! The felt flowers were die cut with the Big Shot and the Flower Layers #3 Originals Die.)

(This is a 4"x4" card, using the Razzle Dazzle stamp set inked up with markers, and a double die cut of the Top Note Die. The card stock is placed through once and cut, then the cut piece is placed on the die again, after a quarter turn, and you get the 4 cornered look.)

(The card above features Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper, and the Circle Circus and One of a Kind stamp sets. Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder gives two of the stamped images shimmer, and the Crimper adds a layer of texture and depth.)

As always, you can purchase any of these supplies in my ONLINE STORE at any time! And don't forget, I am offering 15% OFF any orders you place through me, through July 31st. (Online orders will receive their 15% discount in the form of a rebate check 2-3 weeks after purchase.)

You are welcome to email me, or call me at 719-205-5957 if you have any questions, need some help finding what you want, or if you'd like me to place your order for you.

~Kimberley Morris
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

http://kimberley.stampinup.net

No comments :