Monday, January 26, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Scroll down my blog on the right sidebar to the "Help Wanted" sign and check out the instructions for joining my group of demonstrators. It's super easy, it's all online...you can customize your Starter Kit with your choice of stamp sets and colors. If you want some tips on choices, just email me for suggestions.
You can look over the Starter Kit Flyer to see the standard contents of the kit, and check out the 2009 Recruiting Brochure to understand more details about how it all works. But, if you're visiting my blog, and you aren't already a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator, then I know you will LOVE all the benefits of joining. Here are just a few:
- Never pay full price again! You'll always get at least a 20% discount on retail products, and can qualify for a higher rebate through monthly sales totals.
- As a demonstrator, you get a full-color monthly magazine FULL of samples, business ideas, and stamping and scrapbooking techniques and tips. You also have access to a demonstrator sample gallery, and tons of other training material through the Stampin' Up! web site. Seriously, this plus the discount are well worth the price of the Starter Kit.
- Earn FREE Stampin' Up! product through demonstrator incentives and promotions, and even earn a Cruise!
- Your hobby is no longer a drain on the family grocery budget ;-) As a demonstrator running a business, all your business purchases are tax-deductible! (Can your husband say that about his golf clubs??)
- Earn extra money to support your habit, or to supplement, or even REPLACE your family income! Are you unemployed--then why not hire yourself, to do what you LOVE? Have a flexible job where you choose the hours and events you'd like to work.
- Attend exclusive demonstrator training events and network with others who love what you love, and have thriving businesses, who can teach you how to also have a thriving business--all while you stamp and swap with the newest products!
- You have as long as 6 months to meet your first sales quotas, and even if you decide not to remain a demonstrator after that time, you got a boatload of Stampin' Up! product in your Starter Kit at a HUGE DISCOUNT!
Really, I haven't seen a downside to trying it out, and in over 14 years of doing this, I have NEVER heard a single complaint from anyone who has joined and then decided not to continue with it later. Think of this: you get a bunch of merchandise you LOVE and will definitely use in your crafting, you get tons of support, and the opportunity to make as much more out of the opportunity as you'd like. And, the Starter Kit is so inexpensive that you can quickly earn back your investment and run your business in the black, debt-free nearly from the start, because there is no inventory to carry.
Email me for more information, or call me at 719-205-5957, or just hop on over to my Demonstrator Business Web Site Recruiting Page, scroll down and click on the words "Click Here to enroll" and sign up today, using my Recruiting Authorization Password: newdemonstrator
Monday, January 19, 2009
While you're here, please check out the Longaberger Baskets I have for sale. They make great gifts--let your sweetie know where to find them, and which ones you want for Valentine's Day :-) Your purchases help support my stamping habit, which in turn helps support my blog being filled with new ideas for new product!
Speaking of new product, the NEW SPRING-SUMMER 2009 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG will be live and available for orders at NOON MST TODAY (Monday, Jan. 19th). Head on over to my ONLINE STORE and register to browse and shop! Everyone who places an order with me in my Online Store, from now through January 31st will receive a FREE CATALOG from me!!!There are so many awesome new things, it's hard to know what to buy first! Here are some items that I think will be favorites, listed in groups of products that will work together seamlessly:
BIRDS, OWLS (perky and cute!)
- Good Friend stamp set, #113740, page 91
- Cheep Talk stamp set, #113204, page 90
- On Board So Tweet (chipboard), #113893, page 183
- Bright Delights Rub-Ons (4 colors in one pkg!), #113887, page 172
- Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper, #113966, page 160
ROMANTIC, VINTAGE, SWEET
- Friends 24-7 stamp set, #113218, page 81
- Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel, #114696, page 81
- Ever After stamp set, #113401, page 83
- Romance wheel, #115121, page 83
- Bella Birds Designer Series Paper, #113981, page 160
- Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper (textured, cover-weight), #113993, page 158
- Eyelet Border Punch, #113692, page 184
- Chateau Bella Rub-Ons, #111416, page 172
- Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper, #113974, page 161
- Fleurettes Accents & Elements (crocheted flowers!), #114019, page 177
- Dress Up Ribbon Originals (patterned ribbon asst.), #114317, page 178
- Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin' Kit, #113918, page 163
- LOVE YOU MUCH BUNDLE, On Sale thru Jan. 31st, 20% OFF!
JUST FOR MEN
- Totally Tool stamp set, #113256, page 47
- To the Nines Specialty Designer Series Paper (textured, cover-weight), #114038, page 158
- Just Buzzin' By stamp set, #113228, page 57
- Hoppy for You stamp set (frogs!), #113270, page 63
- Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin' Kit (frogs!), #113936, page 163
- Trendy Trees stamp set, #113258, page 91
- Funky Forest wheel, #114695, page 91
- Playful Petals stamp set, #113728, page 99
- Sweet Stems stamp set, #113726, page 99
- Tea Party Designer Series Paper #113992, page 161
MANHATTAN, FIFTH AVENUE, POSH
- Fifth Avenue Florals stamp set, #113734, page 106
- Fashion District Rub-Ons, #113884, page 172
- Canvas Cuts (canvas die cuts!), #113979, page 177
- Taste of Textiles Specialty Paper (textured!), #113991, page 156
- Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper, #113978, page 161
MOST CONVENIENT KIT
- Thanks x 2 Card Elements & More Kit (pre-printed elegant cards you can stamp and embellish!), #114594, page 168
And here we go with some FABULOUS NEW ACCESSORIES:
- Jumbo Brads (in neutral assortments, 5/16" and 5/8"), page 174
- Clear Rhinestone Brads (pkg of 84), #113144, page 174
- Designer Hardware (large, painted eyelets!), page 175
- Flower Assortment Colored Designer Brads (4 colors), #112583, page 175
- Corduroy Buttons (fabric covered buttons!), page 176
- Button Latte Designer Buttons (neutral buttons), #114333, page 176
- Organza Ribbon (5/8" white), #114319, page 179
- Sticky Cuts Sweet, #114301, page 180
- Stampin' Glitter (two new assortments, including chocolate and champagne!), page 180
- Build-a-Fairytale Die Cuts (great for kids! coordinates with new Fairyland themed Décor Elements), #113950, page 181
- Heart to Heart Punch (featured in Love You Much Bundle), #113694, page 185
- Full Heart Punch, #113693, page 185
- 8-1/2" x 11" Photo Albums (have returned!), page 187
- CIRCLE SCISSOR PLUS (you have to have this--don't forget the glass mat and replacement blades!!!), page 188
NEW SIZZIX PRODUCTS (pages 193-203): This is an incredible section full of new and exciting dies--I absolutely need ALL of them, and you will, too!!! If you haven't gotten your Big Shot yet, you're going to want to buy it now :-) Look out for these special items:
- A super-convenient Bigz XL Box #2 Die (p.194), you only need one small strip of adhesive to assemble it, it's great for chocolates like Treasures® or Nuggets®
- Bigz XL Bag with Scallops Die (p,195), move over bagalope, now there's something meatier! Seriously, this is great for little favor or treat boxes!
- Bigz XL SU! Movers & Shapers Curly Label Die (p.195), HOLY SMOKES this is awesome...you get a foldover card that is cut and scored, and on the front you can move around the Curly Label die cut to any position you want! The die is the same size as the punch and coordinating stamp set, and the die has cute and delicate perforations outlining the cutout. Dude, you have to see this!!! And, once you see it, you'll have to have it!
- Bigz Clear Dies (p.195), see through dies you can lay over patterned or stamped paper, or photos, to cut out in a flower, circle, or even a rolodex card!
- Bigz Oval Scallop Frame Die (p.197) and Originals Ovals Die (p.199), layer scallops to your heart's delight! Don't forget the Oval Punch, and Wide Oval Punch, to get more range in size.
- Originals Circles #2 Die and Originals Stars #2 Die (p. 199), cut circles and stars in a variety of sizes, and pair with coordinating Star and Circle Punches for even more possibilities!
- SU! Billboard Alphabet Strip Die (p.198), an entire alphabet on one extended strip--and this one's exclusive to Stampin' Up!
- Sizzlits 4-Pack SU! Lots of Tags Dies (p.201), nifty tag assortment!
- Sizzlits 4-Pack SU! Big Bold Cupcakes (p.201), coordinates with the Big Bold Birthday stamp set!
- Embosslits Dies (p.202), 5 new metal folders that emboss and die cut your image at the same time! Four out of five designs are SU! exclusives!
- Textured Impressions SU! Manhattan Flower Die (p.202), COMING IN MARCH - an embossing folder designed to coordinate with the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and Manhattan Flower Décor Elements, creates a dry-embossed floral card front
- Texturz Plates (p.203), two sets to choose from--one is a SU! exclusive! Each set comes with 3 plates, each plate has a design on each side, so there are 6 options in each set, for only 9.95!!! You will want to make sure you purchase botht the Texturz Impressions Pad, and the Texturz Silicone Rubber pad from page 193 to work with these.
NEW! UNDER $10 section on page 208, featuring 8 single stamps, and two Mini Note Kits, all under ten dollars each, for a convenient and cost effective way to start stamping! Of course, they will also make handy gifts :-)
And don't forget our Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) stamp set, inside the back cover of the catalog. It is called Say It With Scallops, and it coordinates with the Scallop Square Punch. For each of these stamp sets sold, SU! donates $2 to RMHC. Stampin' Up! has donated nearly $700,000 to this charity to date.
Once again, you can get your hands on all this cool stuff starting at NOON MST on Monday, January 19th. And, anyone who registers and makes a purchase through my ONLINE STORE between now and January 31st will get a FREE NEW CATALOG from me!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
2) Score parallel to the 6-3/4" side, at 3/4".
3) Turn sheet 1/4 turn and score parallel to the 4-3/4" side at: 3/4", 3-3/16", 3-15/16", and 6-3/8".
4) Cut away the scored rectangle at the bottom corner which is 3/4"x3/8" and discard.
5) Snip up each score line on the bottom, to the 3/4" score line.
6) Decorate with wheel, stamps, or by layering DSP on whichever sides you want covered.
7) Punch holes in the two long sides with Horizontal Slot Punch. (making a template helps keep these uniform)
8) Fold box and adhere with SNAIL. (the little 3/8" edge will go inside the box, the bottom flaps fold in)
9) Place about 24" of ribbon through the punched slots, so that the ribbon is stretched across the top opening of the box.
10) Place a box of conversation hearts down into the box, so that the ribbon is pushed down into the box by the conversation hearts, then tie a bow at the top of the box.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
This is a rare basket, complete with the Collector's Club liner and heavy duty stacking 2-level plastic protector inside, and Longaberger Woodcrafts Lid. This combo also comes with a Collector's Club handle grip (wrap around with velcro closure), as well as the original basket booklet, plus a 25th Anniversary pictorial magazine of Longaberger through the years. The magazine was given only to Collector's Club Members during Longaberger's 25th Anniversary year. This is an excellent price for the entire combo of this rare, large basket. Basket dimensions are 20"x14"x9-1/2", and with my sale price less than the purchase price I paid 10 years ago it's quite a steal!.
This basket comes complete with the combo of liner, protector, handle tie, and lid (not pictured), as well as the coordinating star shaped ceramic tie-on. The handle knob features a metal embossed star. The combo includes original boxes for the basket, lid, and tie-on. This gorgeous basket commemorated the year 2000, and was only available to Collector's Club Members.
Features brass tag denoting "Collector's Club Charter Member", ceramic tie-on denoting Charter Member status, fabric liner, plastic protector, Charter Member handle wrap, original issue of Collector's Club Signatures magazine, original Collector's Club membership literature, and original collector's box. There are three Longaberger signatures on the bottom of this basket - Rich, his wife JoAnne, and their daughter Heidi.
Features braided leather handles, fabric liner, and plastic divded protector. Comes in original collector's box. This basket is about 10" or 12" in diameter, and is a great place to store anthing from buttons and balls of yarn, to tea cookies or biscuits.
Features braided leather handles, fabric liner, and plastic protector. Comes in original collector's box. This cute little basket would be a great place for Dad to drop his cell phone and pocket change at the end of the day!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Sunday, January 4, 2009
All four of these cards were made with the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, and the coordinating colors of ink card stock (Pretty in Pink, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip), and the stamp set Flower Fancy. I used the Blender Pens to color in the images on the red card, and I used the Riding Hood Red reinker to make sure that red was nice and dark. I used White StazOn ink to get the flowers in the background to show up on the Chocolate Chip card stock. Also, since the Basic Brown ink pad is essentially the same color as Chocolate Chip, I used that for my brown, because the Basic Brown pad is waterproof...allowing me to watercolor over it without smearing it! As a final touch, I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the focal images up a little.
These cards are beautiful for use any time of year, whether you want to make them for yourself, or as a gift set to give away. They are also ideal to use for Valentine's Day, especially if you aren't into the heartsy-lovey traditional Valentine's Day images. Pair them up with a variety of greetings, stamped in neutral colors, then mix & match your greetings and cards as the occasions arise! Check them out below...and remember...click on any image to see it full size.
Order these products during the month of January, and use them in a FREE CLASS to make eight of the cards above (2 each of 4 designs), plus a selection of coordinating greetings to use with the cards, plus the matching envelopes. I will provide everything else you need in addition to the products below, and whatever adhesive you'd like to use:
- Flower Fancy stamp set - die cut for easy assembly (#111578, $36.95)
- Bella Rose Designer Series Paper (#112041, $9.95)
- In Color Assorted 8-1/2"x11" Card Stock - 6 ea of 6 colors (#111347, $7.95)
Call me at 719-205-5957 to place your order, or place your order in my ONLINE STORE, and email me to schedule a time to attend your free class. The free class will be held in my home, or if you can get at least 5 others to also purchase the qualifying products this month, we can hold the class in another local spot your group chooses.
Of course, you'll have plenty of card stock and Designer Series Paper left to make tons more cards on your own, even after the class! If you want to have coordinating products for that, you may want to also order the following items. When any of these are ordered in conjunction with the three products above, you will receive a 10% discount on them (limit 1 each):
- Basic Brown pad (#104315, $5.25), Reinker (#104314, $2.75)
- Pink Pirouette pad (#111838, $5.25), Reinker (#111843, $2.75)
- Riding Hood Red pad (#111836, $5.25), Reinker (#111839, $2.75)
- Kiwi Kiss pad (#111835, $5.25), Reinker (#111842, $2.75)
- White StazOn pad & Reinker (#106960, $11.95), Reinker alone (#106961, $4.95)
- Chocolate Chip 8-1/2"x11" Card Stock - 24 sheets (#102128, $5.50)
- Blender Pens (#102845, $9.95)
- Whisper White 8-1/2"x11" Card Stock - 40 sheets (#100730, $7.50)
- Whisper White Medium Envelopes - pkg of 40 (#107301, $6.50)
PLUS, for each of these additional supplies you bring with you to use for the free class, you'll receive a BONUS GIFT from me :-)