Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back to the Future Halloween

I thought I'd share a couple of projects I made tutorials for in October of last year. Both of them use the Batty For You stamp set, which is still available this year. However, the basket is decorated in Designer Series Paper (DSP) which is no longer available, and the box is decorated with a wheel that is no longer available.

To bring you Back to the Future to reproduce these goodies, I recommend using Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper for the basket, and the Scary Skulls wheel for the box (the wheel is not actually scary, and it features a solid image very similar in size to the jack-o-lanterns on the wheel I used in the box tutorial). In addition, you now have the opportunity to purchase the Scallop Edge Punch to finish the flap on your box, instead of using the Corner Rounder Punch in a modified manner.


Click HERE to view the Creepy Little Basket Tutorial.


Click HERE to view the Spooky Little Box Tutorial.

When you're ready to purchase your supplies, hop on over to my SU! web site and click on the SHOP NOW button near the top right of the screen to place your Online Order! If Halloween is not your thing, and you don't care for orange and/or purple, and you'd like to make these projects with other images and/or in other colors, just email me and I'll gladly help you with your custom design needs :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!