Tuesday, July 1, 2008

NEW! NEW! NEW! and a PARTY!


The Décor Elements are now available for order, and you may now find the following publications available online at the Stampin' Up! web site:

The following presentation is available through the Stampin' Up! Products page of my Demonstrator Business web site:

And you'll want to check out my Demonstrator Business Web Site Creative Projects Gallery, for samples of some NEW STAMP SETS, which will be available in the upcoming Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog, which you can order from starting on August 11th!

Call me at 719-205-5957, or email me at procrastistamper@gmail.com to RSVP for my Retirement Party on July 10th, from 6-9pm. Make FREE projects, enjoy specials and freebies which are ONLY for party attendees, get a LIVE** look at the New Catalog Sneak Peek Stamp Sets featured in my gallery (see link above), and MORE!!!
**LIVE look at Sneak Peek Items will be available as long as my preorder arrives in time!

No comments :