Thursday, May 22, 2008

COME TO CONVENTION WITH ME!!

This year at Convention, from July 30th through August 2nd, Stampin' Up!® will celebrate its 20th Anniversary! In the past, only Demonstrators and their spouses have been eligible to attend Convention, but this year you can join the party as my GUEST. Or, enjoy additional savings, and get lots of stampin' stuff to stock your cupboards, by joining my team of Demonstrators and attending Convention as a member of my downline!

Check out the following information to see if this opportunity is right for you: What to Expect at Convention, General Information, General Agenda, Class Descriptions, and Class Track Schedules.

Guest Registration is $400, and can be mailed or faxed into the company, using this Guest Registration Form. You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is processed. To ensure you are linked as my Guest in the registration process, please enter my name (Kimberley Morris) on the registration form as your Demonstrator, and my Demonstrator Number, which is 1496. I am registered on Track 1, and will be staying at the Plaza Hotel in Salt Lake City, but please email me once your registration is confirmed so we can make plans to meet up.

Stampin' Up!® is still accepting Demonstrator registrations until June 18th, as space allows, and the fee is only $280 for a Demonstrator to register. If you LOVE Stampin' Up!® and want to join the party, and stay involved after the party's over (even just to get a 20% discount on your own purchases), you may want to consider becoming a Demonstrator to register for Convention. Your Starter Kit is only $159 through May 31st, and you get a FREE Hodgepodge Hardware Kit with that. I am also offering a personal special to anyone who joins my team this month: pick any stamp set from the Occasions Collection Mini Catalog for FREE when you sign up online (see details HERE). So, as a Demonstrator you would save $120 on Convention Registration, PLUS getting a $40 discount on your Starter Kit, and up to $62.90 in FREE merchandise--that's more than a $200 value!

Whether you are a Demonstrator, or just a Guest who loves Stampin' Up!®, there is something at Convention for everyone to enjoy. You can network with other stamping enthusiasts (okay, stampaholics, LOL), swap cards and/or other stamped items (scrapbook pages, artistic trading cards, handmade pins, WOW cards), be the first to see the new catalog premiere (and get your own free wire-bound copy), learn tons of mind-numbing stamping tips and techniques, do Make & Take projects with brand new products...oh and holy cow, I totally forgot to mention you get FREE, BRAND NEW STAMP SETS AT CONVENTION!!!

By the way, this will be the 10th Convention I have attended. I would love for you to be able to enjoy this with me, it's a blast :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!