Thursday, May 1, 2008

Chipboard Projects


I have to say that chipboard is not usually the first medium I reach for, but I wanted to share the above project that I did at the 2007 Stampin' Up! Convention. Here is the pattern for the box, and the original instruction sheet.

And here is another chipboard project, using the On Board 5-3/4"x8-3/4" Journal, which I featured in this post:


Contact me today to purchase Cutting Edge Kit:
  • Cutting Mat $15.95
  • Acrylic Graph & Grid $9.95
  • Grid Paper (100 sheets) $9.95

For a total of $35.85 plus shipping and tax, and get a FREE HOBBY BLADE and 25% ON BOARD CHIPBOARD DISCOUNT! (Substitute DOTTO for either the Acrylic Grid, or the Grid Paper for a Total of $38.85)

1 comment:

  1. The box is very cute and a great way to feature chipboard. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!