Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthday Card Class Sneak Peek


This is a little sneak peek of what you can make at my Birthday Card Class, on March 27th.

IMPORTANT: I need your registration and payment for this class by March 17th so that I can order your supplies.

Essentially, you will complete 18 6"x3" cards, using the Confetti Simply Scrappin'® Kit (and just a few extras I'll give you at the class!). You will also get 18 envelopes, and you will make 2 pouches (not pictured above) for storing your cards and envelopes--9 cards & envelopes will fit in each pouch! So, you can keep one set of cards, and give one away, if you'd like. [Note: many of the cards will easily lend themselves to occasions other than birthdays, so please let me know if you anticipate the need for design adjustments.]

The class fee is only $35, which includes the envelopes, and you will only be using half of the Simply Scrappin'® Kit...you'll get to take home the other half, which is still enough to create 16 double-sided 6"x6" scrapbook pages, or 8 12"x12" double-sided scrapbook pages. All my class attendees receive electronic copies of class instructions, so if you choose to use the rest of your Simply Scrappin'® Kit to recreate another set of the cards we make at the class, that will give you 36 cards, at a cost of less than a dollar each!

Check your schedule and contact me by March 17th if you'd like to register. If you will be unavailable due to Spring Break, but don't want to miss this class, I can make arrangements for you to get the supplies, and I can email you the detailed instructions for the $35 fee, plus postage. HOWEVER, you must meet the March 17th registration & payment deadline, to get this Class in the Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Comments are moderated and may take a while to show up...please be patient!

NOTE: If you would like to read any replies to your comment, please be sure you check the Notify Me box. If you would prefer an email response from me, please contact me at procrastistamper@gmail.com, as I do NOT receive an email address in association with your comment. Thank you!